825 Signal Unit
Date Raised : 1990-08-20 Location : Missamari
Air Force Station Missamari is located about 100 kilometers away from Rangiya Junction, The runway that was constructed in 1945 by the British at the end of Second World War was used for Air Observation Post Flights during Chinese aggression in 1962. In February 1970, one Signal Units was moved to Missamari as a lodger Units to Air Force Station, Tezpur and became operational in October 1970. However, in 1972 this Units was moved out and subsequently an AOP Flight equipped with Chetak/Cheetah Helicopter started functioning under the administrative control of Air Force Station, Tezpur. In 1989, this Station along with some Unitss were formed under the functional and admin control of HQ EAC. With the Tropo equipment of erstwhile CSIU, it started functioning as a hub centre of Tropo communication.
| || || || ||13475 AE(L)Stn CdrMissamari|
| || || || |