Date Raised : 1981-09-07 Location : Cotton Green (Mumbai)
Started as No. 305 Maintenance Units, Royal Air Force in 1945, â€” holding aircraft spares at Cotton Green â€” Air Force Station Bombay was re-established as No. 02 Equipment Depot (ED) in 1948, which in turn was redesignated as No. 22 ED, AirForce Station Bombay in 1964. Subsequently, in1967 an element of No. 22 ED was converted into No. 30 ED AF. The evolution took a step ahead on 07 Sep 1981, when No. 30 ED Air Force Station Bombay was bifurcated into two separate entities, 411 Air Force Station Bombay with Headquarters at Cotton Green and No. 30 ED AF with Headquarters at Santacruw. However, this Equipment Depot became a lodger Units of Airforce Station Mumbai on 10 Apr 1997. In 2005, the HQ was moved to Kalina. Lodger units include 121 HF, 765 SU, 30 ED. Also provides admin support to AOC MAO, TEB, AFSC and DLC. The Station Cdr residence was also ear marked in Somerset House in Colaba.
|5804 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai||5873 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai|| ||8134 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai||10428 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai|
| ||13398 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai||13795 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai||15715 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai|| |
|18124 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai||17465 F(P)Stn CdrMumbai|| || || |