22 Equipment Depot


Date Raised : 1964-01-01 Disbanded : 1967-01-01 Location : Mumbai
411 Air Force Station Mumbai -From No. 305 Maintenance Units, Royal Air Force in 1945, — holding aircraft spares at Cotton Green — Air Force Station Bombay was reestablished as No. 02 Equipment Depot (ED) in 1948, which in turn was redesignated as No. 22 ED, AirForce Station Bombay in 1964. Subsequently, in1967 an element of No. 22 ED was converted into No. 30 ED AF. The evolution took a step ahead on 07 Sep 1981, when No. 30 ED Air Force Station Bombay was bifurcated into two separate entities, 411 Air Force Station Bombay with Headquarters at Cotton Green and No. 30 ED AF with Headquarters at Santacruw. However, this Equipment Depot became a lodger Units of Airforce Station Mumbai on 10 Apr 1997.
Unit previously existed as 2 ED

Commanding Officers

No Records Found!
Unit continued existence as 30 ED

Note: All the data available here is publicly available in the Gazette of India, published by the Indian Government, or from public domain sources, press releases about Awards and Right-To-Information (RTI) Requests. Additionally data shared by veterans is added to the page with permission. No data with respect to serving officers below the rank of AVM is displayed. Information in Gazette of India and Award citations and photographs as released by the Indian Air Force are the only details displayed.