10 Administrative Wing
Date Raised : 1947-09-15 Disbanded : 1948-04-30 Location : Race Course (New DelhI)
Air Force Station New Delhi was established on 01 Sep 1947. The Station was initially known as 10 Administrative Wing and was entrusted with the responsibility of helping the victims of communal riots after partition. The Station also had the responsibility of safe transfer of personnel and their families of Pakistan Air Force who were affected in the riots at the time of partition. On 11 May 1948, this Station was renamed as Royal Indian Air Force Station, New Delhi. It was rechristened as 412 Air Force Station New Delhi in 2002 - 2003 after introduction of the Squadron Concept. The Station has been renamed as Air Force Station New Delhi wef 01 Jan 12.
|Dates||Rank & Name||Number||Remarks||Location||Photo|
|15 Sep 47 to 30 Apr 48||Group Captain Kanwar Jaswant Singh||1587 GD(P)||Stn Cdr||Race Course|