For a more comprehensive and overall coverage of the 1971 Ops. visit The Liberation Times
- 22nd November 1971 - Jagan Pillarisetti
No.22 Squadron's Classic dogfight with PAF Sabres over Boyra before the Battles began!
- Thunder over Dacca- Air Vice Marshal B.K. Bishnoi (Retd)
The commanding officer of No.28 Squadron 'First Supersonics' narrates the strikes over Dacca and the rest of the war
- Dacca - After Surrender - Photo Album (12 Images)
Various Photographs taken in and around Tezgoan and Kurmitola after the surrender
- The Raid on Peshawar - Jagan Pillarisetti
Revisiting the Raid on Peshawar from bothsides of the fence
- Of Sabres and Sukhois - Polly Singh
The first raid planned by No.32 Squadron 'Thunderbirds' on Dec 4 resulted in skirmishes with Sabres.
- Shorkot Road Attack - Air Marshal Vinod Kumar Bhatia
The other mission by No.32 Squadron on Dec 4 was on Shorkot Road, which was blitzed with four missions over two days.
- Saga of Longewala - Air Marshal (retd.)M.S. Bawa
Air Marshal Bawa was the commander of Jaisalmer AFB, whose Hunters decimated the Pakistani Tank Regiment at Longewala
- Battle of Longewala - Wg Cdr (retd.) K.S.Suresh Vr.C
Another detailed look at Longewala by one of the Hunter pilots who flew those missions
- No.122 Squadron at Jaisalmer - Photo Album of the Longewala fame unit.
Photographs of the pilots and officers of Jaisalmer Air Force Station who carried out the airstrikes at Longewala.
- In and Out of the Cockpit - Air Marshal (retd.) K D K Lewis
At the receiving end of a PAF attack and being fortunate to survive!
- Supersonic Air Combat - Vayu Aerospace Review
The first Supersonic Air Combat in the Indian Sub Continental History - An F-104 gets shot down by a MiG-21 over Jamnagar