2 Equipment Depot
Date Raised : 1948-01-01 Disbanded : 1964-01-01 Location : Mumbai
411 Air Force Station Mumbai -From No. 305 Maintenance Unit, Royal Air Force in 1945, â€” holding aircraft spares at Cotton Green â€” Air Force Station Bombay was reestablished as No. 02 Equipment Depot (ED) in 1948, which in turn was redesignated as No. 22 ED, AirForce Station Bombay in 1964. Subsequently, in1967 an element of No. 22 ED was converted into No. 30 ED AF. The evolution took a step ahead on 07 Sep 1981, when No. 30 ED Air Force Station Bombay was bifurcated into two separate entities, 411 Air Force Station Bombay with Headquarters at Cotton Green and No. 30 ED AF with Headquarters at Santacruw. However, this Equipment Depot became a lodger unit of Airforce Station Mumbai on 10 Apr 1997.
|Dates||Rank & Name||Number||Remarks||Location||Photo|
|15 Aug 47 to 31 Aug 47||Squadron Leader Anand Ramdas Pandit||1707 F(P)||CO||Mumbai|
|01 Jun 51 to 30 Sep 52||Wing Commander Gurbachan Singh||1779 LGS||CO||Mumbai|
|01 Jan 61 to||Group Captain Satya Pal Shahi||1601 ADM||CO||Mumbai|