1 Air Force Dental Center
Date Raised : 1956-03-31 Location : Palam
The Air Force Dental Branch was born on March 31, 1956. Intially two AD Corps officers, Maj JM Rao and Maj C Baretto were seconded to the IAF and MDC Palam and MDC Jalahalli were transferred to IAF as 1 AFDC and 2AFDC respectively. This set the ball rolling and the Dental Branch IAF never looked back. In 1959, 3AFDC Tambaram, 4 AFDC Lohegaon, 6 AFDC Halwara and 8 AFDC Kanpur were established.
|Dates||Rank & Name||Number||Remarks||Location||Photo|
|02 Apr 90 to 17 May 92||Group Captain Koshy Zachariah||12657 DENT||CO||Palam|